Student Services Manual (SSM)

[ASU logo]

SSM 203–06 Table

The student registers for the course in which a “D” or “E” grade was received and earns an improved grade in the course.

University Registrar Services staff changes the student’s academic record to reflect the grade change, if any, based upon applicable policy.

The student verifies the change by requesting an unofficial transcript at (My ASU Web site).

Return to SSM 203–06

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional