Academic Affairs Manual (ACD)

[ASU logo]

ACD 607–06 Table

Retirement Payments or Return of Contributions at Termination

The department submits a termination Payroll Action Request (PAR) to Human Resources (HR).

The faculty member or academic professional requests from the appropriate plan provider a Return of Contributions form if he or she elects to withdraw contributions, or a retirement application form if he or she elects to retire. These forms are completed and returned to the appropriate plan provider.

The plan provider processes payment of benefits or return of contributions.

Death Payments

The beneficiary contacts the appropriate plan provider, who provides for payment of the benefit.

Return to ACD 607–06.

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional