The requesting department:
- fills out the Facilities Management
Service Request Form on the University Services Web site or
sends an e-mail note to FACMAN
or a memorandum to the Service Center including the following
information: name, department, telephone number, and location
(building and room number) of the person requesting the service and name, department, telephone number, and location of the person
Facilities Management should contact regarding the requested
services, if different from requester
- sends or encloses a complete description of the services
- attaches drawings, specifications, and other addenda as
If a memorandum is sent, the Service Center returns a copy of
the memorandum with the job number assigned by Facilities
If an e-mail note is sent, the Service Center:
- returns the e-mail note to confirm receipt of the
- indicates the Facilities Management job number assigned
- issues the job number
- notifies the appropriate shop.
The requesting department reports emergency service needs to the
Facilities Management Service Center (480/965–3633).
Note: After 5:00 p.m. and on weekends and holidays, call the
Central Plant (480/965–3653).
The Service Center determines the urgency of the request,
issuing priority listing if necessary.
If the service is billable, the requesting
department prepares an internal purchase order (PO). The Service
Center receives the PO, assigns a job number, and notifies the
Return to FAC