Submitted papers must be unpublished and must not be currently
under review for any other publication. Before submitting your paper,
please check the description of the conference scope in the CALL FOR PAPERS.
If you are unsure whether your work falls within the scope of the conference, please contact the Program Co-Chairs.
Formatting your submission
- Authors should prepare an electronic version of their full paper. Your submission must be in PDF.
- Papers must be limited to 8 pages (US Letter size, 8.5 x 11 inches) including text, figures and references.
- The papers should adhere to the ACM SIG Proceedings Template. Specifically, this template uses a 9-point Times Roman font,
or other Roman font with serifs, as close as possible in appearance to Times Roman. In this template, all material on each page
fits within a rectangle of 18 x 23.5 cm (7" x 9.25"), centered on the page, beginning 2.54 cm (1") from the top of the page and
ending with 2.54 cm (1") from the bottom. The right and left margins are 1.9 cm (.75").
The text is in two 8.45 cm (3.33") columns with a .83 cm (.33") gutter.
- The style files for both MS Word format and LaTeX are provided below.
One full registration in the workshop is required for each accepted paper.
All papers are handled electronically. Authors must submit papers through EDAS
website by following
(note: you can re-upload the paper in EDAS till the submission deadline)
- Creation of a personal account on EDAS if the author does not already have one
- Registration of the paper (requiring a short abstract of up to 150 words)
- Upload of the paper, in pdf format only