Download this image
The pond and fountain was constructed with river rock and pipe and first appeared in the 1912
school annual "The Fountain." Over the years the pond had a variety of uses, from growing
water lilies to dunking freshman students. The fountain was replaced
with a new fountain designed by the WPA artist Emory Kopta.
Old Main Fishpond/Fountain
UP UPC ASUB C357 1920s #3