PTS 202: Conference
To provide parking for visitors attending conferences or
meetings on campus
Parking and Transit Services
Advance parking arrangements must be made for visitors attending
conferences or meetings on campus. Parking and Transit Services
attempts, within space limitations, to reserve the required number
of spaces in designated parking lots.
||At least two weeks in advance:|
- Call the campus Events Office, Parking and Transit Services (PTS)
to coordinate conference parking. See the “Contact Parking” area on the ASU Parking and Transit Services Web site for a listing of all ASU campus parking offices and contact information. Provide the
required number of spaces and the location, date, and time of the
conference, or use the online request form at ASU Parking
and Transit Services.
|Parking and Transit Services (PTS)
- Designate the locations to be used.
- Ensure that the required number of spaces is reserved in the
designated lots for conferences and meetings.
- Determine who will pay for parking (the visitors or the
- Purchase parking validation stamps or conference passes from
PTS, if needed.
- Issue validation stamps or conference passes if requested and payment has been made.
- Inform the visitors of the parking lot location and fees, or
provide visitors with validation stamps or conference passes and instructions for proper
use. Maps are available on the PTS Web site.
- Inform the visitor lot supervisor of daily conference parking
- Park in the designated parking lot and display the conference pass issued by the sponsoring department on the dashboard or from the rearview mirror; if in a gated visitor lot, upon exit, attach a validation stamp issued by the sponsoring department to the parking stub, or pay the parking exit fee if no validation stamp was issued.
For general information on visitor parking, see PTS 201, “Visitor Parking.”
For information on parking for special events, see PTS 203, “Events Parking.”
For information on parking citations and appeals, see:
- the policies in PTS 300,
- the policies in PTS 400,
For information on motorist assistance services, see PTS 701, “Motorist Assistance Program (MAP).”
skip navigation bar
PTS manual |
ASU policies and procedures manuals | Index of Policies by Title |
PTS manual contact | Parking and Transit Services Web site