Named for George Washington Wilson, who owned the five acres used as the original site of Tempe Normal School in 1883, Wilson Hall was built in 1956 as a residence hall.
Just off of popular Cady Mall, the building now houses administrative and academic departments of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, including the School of Social Transformation, African and African American Studies, Asia Pacific American Studies, Justice and Social Inquiry, the Confucius Institute, the North American Center for Transborder Studies, and the Nina Scholars program.
More Information about this building
240 E. Orange Mall
Tempe, AZ 85287