Directly west of the Hayden Library lawn is West Hall. Originally a women's dormitory, West Hall was built in 1936 with support of the Works Projects Administration, part of the Franklin D. Roosevelt administration's New Deal. Built as the last of four dormitories that created the quadrangle, a place that hosted many early student traditions, West Hall is the only of the four buildings still remaining.
The School of Social Transformation, and the School of Politics and Global Studies now occupy West Hall.
1000 S. Cady Mall
Tempe, AZ 85281