The University Club is a historic campus building constructed in 1908; and was originally named Science Hall. Today the building is a dining and meeting facility for members of its club. Membership is available to alumni, faculty, staff, corporate and community members, and parents of continuing students.
The University Club is listed on the Arizona Register of Historic Places and the National Register of Historic Places, a designation it earned in 1987. With its dark wood, sweeping staircase and historical restoration, the club is a cozy place for lunches, special events or meetings.
425 E. University Dr.
Tempe, AZ 85281