Palm Walk
Palm WalkPalm Walk
previous stop  next stop

Palm Walk

Palm Walk is a popular corridor among students, faculty, staff and university visitors alike. Palm Walk is the most photographed site on the Tempe campus, and extends from the University Bridge on the north to the Student Recreation Complex on the south.

Palm trees at the north end of the walk were planted in 1916, and are over 90 feet tall; those planted on the south end are over 70 feet tall and were planted in 1930.

 

More Information about this building