The Ross-Blakley Law Library houses ASU law collections and serves the students and faculty in the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. In addition to its 370,000 volumes, the library has collections in international law, Native American tribal law, Mexican law, and law and technology. The library is also a U.S. government depository.
Built in 1993, the Ross-Blakley Law Library is named in honor of two prominent Phoenix attorneys, John J. Ross and William C. Blakley, who graduated from the ASU College of Law in 1971.
1102 S. McAllister Ave.
Tempe, AZ 85281