The Fulton Center was built by the ASU Foundation in 2005, and dedicated in honor of Ira A. and Mary Lou Fulton. The Fulton Center is the home of the foundation, university administration, university initiatives, and the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences administration.
The ASU Foundation, established in 1955, is an independent non-profit organization that acts as the principal agent through which gifts are made to the university. The foundation proposed the office building on ASU property to involve donors and potential donors in campus activities. Ira A. and Mary Lou Fulton have unwaveringly supported President Crow’s vision of ASU and have donated in excess of $160 million for scholarships, colleges and initiatives. Naming the building in their honor was a natural and fitting tribute of their extraordinary commitment to Arizona State University.
Invest in the future: Give to ASU
More Information about this building
300 E. University Dr.
Tempe, AZ 85281