Danforth Meditation Chapel, located on Cady Mall between the Memorial Union and Hayden Library, serves the university community as a place for quiet rest and meditation. Built in 1947, the chapel was funded with an original gift from William H. Danforth and additional gifts from 75 Valley individuals, churches, civic and business organizations. Danforth Chapel is used for worship services sponsored by student religious groups, weddings, and memorial services as well as for individual or group meditation, prayer or rest.
1050 S. Cady Mall
Tempe, AZ 85281