Financial Assistance

Financial AssistanceFinancial Assistance

If you are paying for housing with financial aid, grants or scholarship monies, your fall housing payment will be deducted once disbursements are made. Your housing will not be cancelled while waiting for disbursement. Verification of disbursements made to your account may be done via the web at and click on instructions for viewing “My Accounts Receivable,” located under the “Student Accounts Receivable Payment Information” menu.

For more information visit or call 480-965-3355.