- News and Events
- Undergraduate Student Government (USG) is offering registered student organization up to $300 for activities that directly encourage student participation in ASU spirit, pride, and tradition. Apply for a Game Day Grant for your organization here.
- Register now for the 2011 Fall Forward Conference for Leadership and Social Change!
The Fall Forward Conference for Leadership and Social Change is designed to bring students from each of the ASU campuses together to develop their leadership skills and will provide an opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students to learn how to make a difference in our local and global communities through innovation. Through keynote speakers and workshops, participants will be able to network with other students, identify ways to collaborate, and build the skills necessary to be a successful!. The conference will take place on October 15th, 2011 on the Tempe Campus (Memorial Union). Registration is available here: http://asu.orgsync.com/fallforwardconference
- Register your organization for the November SORC Organizations Fair ! The Fair will be held on PV Beach just north of the University footbridge on the Tempe campus on November 29, 2011 from 11am - 1pm.
Take advantage of this event to recruit new members, publicize upcoming events/meetings, and increase awareness of your group!
Click here to register by 5:00 pm on November 27th.
- REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR 2011-2012.
- Click here for SORC FAQs
- Check out new information for Advisors
- SORC Helium Tank Use
- Congratulations to all of this year's Hall of Fame winners and nominees! View a complete list of this year's winners
Last updated: September 14, 2011
by Memorial Union WebTeam