Download this image
Lot 59 is located on the northern perimeter of the campus. Parking availability
and cost have always been important issues on campus. In 1886, the parking fee was five
dollars a year for a horse or a car; in 1982, Lot 59 was free to students and a centralized
parking location cost $5 a year.
Parking Lot 59
Photographer: Keith Jennings
Media Relations Photographs