Download this image
Soon after the College of Applied Arts and Sciences was
established in 1955, it became evident that the need for engineers was
escalating. The community joined the university in an effort to develop
an engineering college that could support technical industry in Arizona.
In 1960 the University was accredited for all engineering programs.
For more information about the College of Engineering, please visit:http://www.eas.asu.edu/
Dr. Merle C. Nutt, Assistant Professor; Founding Dean Lee P. Thompson
Leighton King; Les Kravitz, College of Engineering (1963)
UP UPC ASUP Thompson, Lee P.