Download this image
Victory Village were trailer homes brought in to house returning World War II
veterans and their wives in 1946. The trailer park, centrally located between
Mill Avenue and College Avenue, contained fifty units. Each unit
had a heating system and was well outfitted with stoves, sinks, and
bathrooms. Two studio couches pulled out to sleep four.
Married Student Dormitory
UP UPC ASUB V52 #11