Effective November 18, 2013 all staff, student and Graduate RA/TA hires will be processed according to the KENEXA BRASSRING procedures.
Staff recruitments which were posted in TAM prior to the conversion can be completed through TAM. The procedures for those recruitments are below.
- Recruitment & Selection Handbook (pdf)
- Benefits FAQs for Hiring Managers—Benefits and Retirement Eligibility (pdf)
- Waiver of Recruitment Procedure (.pdf) - used to hire individuals who have specific and unique skills, knowledge or education essential to the success of the job, would bring particular distinction to and serve the best interests of the University
NOTE: This procedure replaces both the Focused Recruitment Procedure and also the Emergency Hire (Classified Staff only), which was a short-term temporary hire to fill an immediate job need with the duration of the job not to exceed 120 calendar days.
- Recruiting Steps (applicable to all 3 methods)
- Hiring Steps (for all non-ASU applicants)
- Selecting Internal ASU candidates
- Foreign Workers