ASU CSW/SC 2013 Professional Development Conference
Registration Instructions & Important Notes
The CSW/SC Professional Development Conference is open to all current ASU faculty, staff and students.
The conference is completely free of charge. Seating is limited and registration is required.
Per SPP 601, supervisors and employees are encouraged to work together to identify reasonable work modifications to allow the employee to attend conference workshops, without negatively impacting service.
- To register for a session, click on the corresponding Registration Link located on the conference/workshop schedule for your particular campus.
- For your registration via EventBrite, you will need to provide your name, ASU email address, title, unit, and campus. Be sure to provide your ASU email address. All registrations with non-ASU email addresses will be cancelled.
- You will need to submit a registration for each session that you wish to attend. You will receive an email confirmation for each registration. Please retain all registration information for your records and bring a copy of your conference schedule with you to the event. We will not have access to your registration on the day of the conference.
- Registrants may attend workshops at any of the ASU campuses on both conference days if they would like. Sessions at Downtown will be held on October 2nd. Sessions at the Tempe, West, and Polytechnic campuses will be held on October 3rd.
- At Tempe, there are concurrent sessions going on at the same time, and some sessions are two hours in length. Please register for only one session per time block, so that you are not registered for multiple sessions going on at the same time. During a system sweep, if you are registered for multiple sessions scheduled at the same time, all of your registrations for that time block will be cancelled.
- CANCELLATIONS: If you are unable to attend a session, please cancel your registration through EventBrite. You can also contact email@example.com to cancel your registration. In your cancellation email provide your name and what sessions you are cancelling. Registration cancellations must be submitted by October 1st.
- QUESTIONS: If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Karen Engler, CSW Senior Coordinator at Karen.Engler@asu.edu