1. Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. Latinos' Views of the HIV/AIDS Epidemic at 20 Years: Findings from a National Survey . accessed April 18, 2004.
2. Dr. Jacobs, Bert. Lecture on HIV. PGS 394 - HIV in America. Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ. January 21st - Febuary 6th, 2004.
3. Kaiser Family Foundation. Key Facts: Latinos and HIV/AIDS, July 2003.
4. Marsiglia,Flavio. Lecture on HIV in special populations. PGS 394 - HIV in America. Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ. March 12th, 2004
5. Aguirre-Molina, Marilyn. Health Issues in the Latino Community. Jossey-Bass a Wiley Company: San Francisco, 2001.
6. McQuiston, Chris. "The Timing is Never Right: Mexican Views of Condom Use." Health Care for Women International. Taylor & Francis, 2000.