All documents are in MS Word (.doc) format or PDF format (.pdf). To download the document click the link or the picture of the document. Please print the forms as they appear. Please do not type in any information into the blank fields, this will disrupt the format of the document.
- Registration Packet
- Registration of student organizations is an annual process that entails responsibilities and confers rights, including access to University facilities, funding through ASASU, organization web space, and organization email addresses.
- Advisor Role
- The advisor plays an integral role in helping student leaders create an environment within their organizations that is productive, safe, enjoyable, and educational. This letter explains the role of a facilitator advisor and is required as part of the student organization registration process.
- Model Constitution
- All student organization are required to submit a constitution in order to register. This sample constitution can help your club develop your own.
- Change Form
- Used to change anything on the SORC web site, officers, advisors, or to add a web page link to your group's description on the SORC page.
- Web Change Form
- The Web Change Form can be used for granting an organization webspace, changing webmasters, or granting access to a webmaster.
- Outdoor Event & Sales Request
- The Outdoor Event & Sales Request Form is used by student organizations and vendors to apply for space on the ASU malls.
- Vendor Agreement Form
- The Vendor Agreement Form is the contract between a student organization and a vendor that allows the vendor to be able to have space on the ASU malls.
- ASU Campus Programming Resource List
- A comprehensive list to assist faculty, staff and students at the Tempe Campus in planning their next event.