Joining the ASU Real Estate Club is for you if you are interested in starting a real estate career, strengthening your network within the local, national, and international real estate community, or simply because real estate is of interest to you. The club offers numerous opportunities to learn about the industry, meet real estate leaders, and network with peers. There are no dues to join the real estate club! The club is open to all majors and no prior experience in Real Estate is necessary to join. If you would like to join, please fill out the form to the right:
- Recruiting – Corporate recruiting events, resume reviews, mock interviews
- Speaker Series – Events and lunches held with prominent industry leaders and young professionals featuring developers, bankers, and real estate professionals involved in acquisitions, asset management, and various other areas of the industry
- Mentorship – Access to Deans Council of 100 members
- Alumni Events – Interactions with club alumni
- Trade Tools & Training – Access to training for commonly used tools.(ARGUS, Autodesk, etc)
- Site Tours & Case Studies – Visit some of the Valleys most exciting projects and see how they got started!
- Happy Hour – Numerous social events throughout the year...and much more!