· ALPFA creates opportunities, adds value, builds relationships for its members, the community and its business partners while expanding Latino Leadership in the global workforce.
· The mission of Adelante is to provide academic and social support and cultural awareness for Latino students at ASU. Our purpose of Adelante is to assist students in achieving the goal of graduation and provide students with the resources necessary to be successful and overcome barriers.
· The Chicano Latino Law Students Association was created to improve and advance the status of Hispanics in the social, educational, and legal fields; to promote and encourage the legal education of Hispanic law students; to inform and sensitize the legal community to the unique needs, problems and issues of the Hispanic community.
Gamma Alpha Omega Sorority, Inc. is the first Hispanic founded
sorority on the campus of
· Prepare members to be future leaders, serve our communities, promote diversity and create a progressive environment. Recruitment throughout the academic year. Meetings are bi-weekly on Wednesdays at 5pm in the Memorial Union.
· The purpose of Kappa Delta Chi shall be to promote the traditional values of Unity, Honesty, Integrity, and Leadership of its member. An organization dedicated to service for the university and the minority community with special emphasis on the Hispanic population; a servitude based on love and friendship.
· The purpose of this student chapter is to increase the number of minority engineering and science students at ASU. Also, to promote the advancement of minority engineers and scientists in employment and education.
· Raising consciousness of our people by empowering our culture through awareness. MECHA fosters leadership skills, networking and community service. Recruitment is open all year.
· The purpose of this brotherhood, a service/social fraternity dedicated to the needs and concerns of the Hispanic community shall be to promote and maintain the traditional values of Unity, Honesty, Integrity, and Leadership. We provide, to any man, a diverse fraternal experience which coincides with a higher education. Recruitment is in the Fall and Spring.
· Sigma Lambda Beta is a historically Latino based fraternity. The principles of the fraternity are: brotherhood, scholarship, community service, cultural awareness.