This general information section contains a "Request for Support to Community
Art and Research Outreach (CARO)" of the Hispanic Research Center. Requests
may include financial support and/or consultation, or evaluation.
In order to activate a support request, the requesting organization or individual needs to submit a completed and signed form. In most cases the information requests of the form are self-explanatory. However some additional observations are provided here:
- Mark the category that best fits the proposed project. If none of the categories are exceptionally good matches, describe your proposed activities in depth in the project description.
- Give a carefully reasoned estimate of project duration and whether or not your request is on a one-time or multi-phase basis.
- Question (h) asks you to describe any research that you will be conducting on human subjects, if you are preparing a research project. Such research projects need to be reviewed by the ASU Human Subjects review committee.
- Carefully consider question (j) concerning post-project costs.
- All projects need to have some basis for evaluating their success. Question (k) asks you to provide such a basis.
- Only projects requesting $1,000 or more need to complete question (l).
- Give special consideration to the expected outcomes and products (if any) of your project.