Reinstatement from Academic Disqualification of Continuing
To allow an undergraduate student to be reinstated at the
university for the purpose of registration after academic
University Admissions Services Board
Individual colleges within the university
This policy applies to undergraduate students who:
- have been academically disqualified
- seek reinstatement immediately after academic disqualification
with the intention of continuing enrollment without
To be reinstated, a disqualified student must submit an
Application for Reinstatement and receive approval from:
- the disqualifying college, if the student wishes to remain in
- the new college, if the student wishes to transfer to another
college within the university.
- Obtain an Application for Reinstatement from University Registrar Services.
- Complete the application.
- Submit the application to:
- the dean’s office in the disqualifying college, if the
student wishes to remain in that college
- the dean’s office in the new college, if the student
wishes to transfer to another college in the
|College or University Admissions Services Board
- Approve or disapprove the application for
||If not approved:|
- Notify the student in writing that the application was not
- Notify the University Registrar Services that the application was
|University Registrar Services
- Reinstate the student.
- Verify that the reinstatement has been processed at University Registrar Services.
An academically disqualified student who has not enrolled in
classes for one or more semesters must apply for reinstatement and
readmission. (See SSM 202–02,
“Readmission Requiring Reinstatement from Academic
Disqualification of Undergraduate Students.”)
skip navigation bar
SSM manual |
ASU policies and procedures manuals | Index of Policies by Title
| Educational Outreach and Student Services Web