SSM 201–11: Change of
To prescribe procedures for changing degree, major, or
University Registrar Services
Individual colleges within the university
To change a degree, major, or campus, a student must obtain
- the department the student wishes to enter
- the dean or director’s office of the college or program
the undergraduate wishes to enter, if changing majors involves
changing colleges or programs.
To change a degree, major, or campus, a student must:
- obtain a Degree/Major/Campus Change Request form from the
University Registrar Services’ Web site, new college, program, or advising office
- complete the form
- submit the form to the new college, program, or advising
- obtain the signature of the individual authorized to approve
- obtain the signature of the new dean or director if changing
colleges or programs
The authorizing advisor or department submits the changes in OASIS, or the student may submit the approved Degree/Major/Campus change request form to University Registrar Services.
The form will be retained by the department that processes the change.
skip navigation bar
SSM manual |
ASU policies and procedures manuals | Index of Policies by Title
| Educational Outreach and Student Services Web