The department sponsoring a visitor:
- requests reserved visitor parking at least 48 hours in advance
by submitting a Visitor Reservations
form through the PTS Web page
- determines who will pay for parking (sponsor or visitor)
- informs the visitor about the location of the visitor parking
lot and fee payment. Note: Maps are available on the PTS Web
If the sponsor will be paying, the department sponsoring a
visitor purchases parking validation stamps at the campus Parking Office.
Note: Validation stamps are available in books of 100 or sheets
of 10 by purchase order (PO) or cash payment.
- issues the purchased parking validation stamps to the
- designates the visitor lot to be used and informs the lot
attendant supervisor of daily reservations
- ensures that the required number of visitor parking spaces is
The sponsored visitor pays the parking fee by attaching a
validation stamp to the parking stub before exiting.
Return to PTS 201